|제목||STAR-Dundee 사 SpaceWire Conformance Tester Mk2를 소개드립니다.|
The SpaceWire Conformance Tester Mk2 connects to a SpaceWire device and, through the host software, executes a variety of tests to check the unit under test’s (UUT) compliance to the SpaceWire Standard. It is supplied as a single instrument specifically designed to support hardware and software engineers developing and using SpaceWire systems. The SpaceWire Conformance Tester Mk2 comprises a SpaceWire interface unit and software running on a host PC. The unit is connected to the host PC by USB cable.
▶ Tests a SpaceWire device’s compliance to the Standard with over 55 different tests.
▶ Simple connection to PC via USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0), no need for additional power.
▶ Contains 2 x SpaceWire ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port.
▶ Easy to use software produces test reports, with pass or fail indication, expected and achieved results, and links to appropriate clauses in ECSS standard.
▶ Can act as sink or loop-back on second SpaceWire link.
▶ Software and accessories included:
• Windows drivers (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
• Linux drivers (4.x, 3.x and 2.6 kernels)
• Conformance Tester software
• User manuals
• USB cable
• 1 year’s technical support and maintenance
▶ Size: 110 x 30 x 112 mm (excluding feet).
▶ Power: +5V DC, power brick supplied.
▶ SpaceWire Ports:
• Compliant to ECSS-E50-12A and ECSS-E-ST-50-12C.
• Maximum Speed: 400 Mbit/s.
▶ USB Port:
• Micro B USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0).
• Type A to Micro B USB 3.0 Cable included.
▶ Trace Memory:
• 40 μs of Data/Strobe samples for trace display.
▶ EMC: CE/FCC certified.
|이전글||AEPS 사 TESD-SP-80-F4 DC/DC 컨버터를 소개드립니다.|
|다음글||EMCORE 사 SDI170 Tactical Grade Inertial Measurement Unit (Non-ITAR)를 소개드립니다.|